Ari B. Friedman
I am a Fellow at the Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics and an MD/PhD candidate at U. Penn. (Perelman School of Medicine and the Wharton School). I have a particular interest in computer-intensive statistical methods and bringing state-of-the-art methods to applied problems. I also teach the Statistical Programming Workshop series for incoming doctoral students.
Top Network Posts
- 220How to unload a package without restarting R?
- 166How to sort a dataframe by column(s)?
- 109Good GUI for R suitable for a beginner wanting to learn programming in R?
- 99Speed up the loop operation in R
- 95Add new row to dataframe
- 91`levels<-`( What sorcery is this?
- 83Linking R and Julia?
- View more network posts →