NetConstructor.com is a San Diego web development and marketing firm founded by Christian Hochfilzer, Leo Baghdassarian and Kris Fredrickson and is composed of a tightly-knit group of highly talented and experienced UX Designers, Usability Experts and BigData Development Pros.
At the heart of NetConstructor is the simple belief that our results speak for themselves. We understand that regardless of how aesthetically pleasing any website, application or marketing campaign maybe, or how much theoretical sense the technique makes, unless one is able to deliver measurable results and meet customer expectations it's failed.
The majority of our efforts are spent supporting and delivering results for the clients of some high profile design agencies but whenever possible we enjoy working directly with firms. Generally speaking, we are called up on when clients are looking to either:
- Increasing Sales, Business Intelligence & Online Positioning
- Reducing Operational, Marketing & Support Costs
Our teams experience includes such firms as ACE Parking, Arkeia.com, Bakbone.com, Breach.com, Gateway.com, Cooking.com, Kingston.com, SK-Sanctuary.com, Swarco.com.com and various others.
What sets NetConstructor apart remains our high attention to detail, our tightly knit team of gurus, and our focused on delivering quantifiable results focused on current/future growth.
Top Network Posts
- 47How to create Vector Polygons at the same amazing speeds GISCloud is able to render them?
- 44Organizing Code in your WordPress Theme's functions.php File?
- 18What's the status of Postgis 2.0 topology support in QGIS?
- 18Comparison of geocoding solutions (such as Gisgraphy & PostGIS 2.0)
- 16Set Default Admin Screen options & Metabox Order
- 14How to Create Animated Cluster Markers in OpenLayers/Leaflet?
- 13Free tool to simplify parcel shapefiles?
- View more network posts →