I started tinkering with computers at the age of 6. These days, I'm a senior software engineer at Google, currently working on Java application server infrastructure.
In my spare time, I play guitar and read voraciously, including science fiction and books on computing. I'm also a volunteer minister for the deaf, teaching Bible studies in American Sign Language.
I love answering programming questions -- both on Stack Overflow and elsewhere. (If you're inside Google's network, look me up. I'm especially happy to answer questions about Java, Guice, and application server frameworks.)
Standard disclaimer: my opinions are my own, and not necessarily those of my employer.
Top Network Posts
- 226Why does comparing strings in Python using either '==' or 'is' sometimes produce a different result?
- 77In which order should floats be added to get the most precise result?
- 58How to free memory in Java?
- 55Java Equivalent to Python Dictionaries
- 43Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform
- 37Can someone explain the "Covert Redirect" vulnerability in OAuth and OpenID?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.