I've been in the geospatial industry since 2002. I primarily use ArcGIS, Python, FME and less and less MapInfo. I'm interested in learning QGIS, GRASS and other open source GIS software, but my clients use commercial software, so I don't get much chance to explore them.
I try to learn something about GIS everyday. This site is certainly useful for that.
Top Network Posts
- 26When will we have the technology to directly observe an exoplanet with significant clarity?
- 26Is the software running on any existing or decommissioned space probes available for download?
- 24Value of a Python programming course
- 22How are you, as GIS professionals, spending most of your day at work?
- 22What do these curly graphics represent on this map?
- 18Why is "Airplane!" called "Flying High!" in some countries?
- 16Changing thousands separators from comma to space in measured grids of ArcMap?
- View more network posts →