I work with forestry spatial data such as roads, wildlife points, reserves, permits, licence areas and inventory. I'm organizing a variety of these features while helping my employer get to know their data. Before forestry, I worked with land tenure data. At that time, I assisted a paper-to-gis migragion of non-surveyed land rights, and then maintained that data in an enterprise environment. I'm quite comfortable with map production and cartography.
Top Network Posts
- 8Where is the attribute table in ArcGIS for Desktop when not visible?
- 8How to force polygons to the bottom, without compromizing drawing speed?
- 7How to create a vertical scale bar in ArcMap?
- 7Is it possible to have a dynamic table in a data driven page environment?
- 5How to make an emf into a character marker symbol north arrow?
- View more network posts →