|visits||member for||2 years, 7 months|
|seen||Sep 17 at 20:26|
I type some code for ArcGIS Server, Desktop, Web.
I like ESRI support very much for their predictability. If I fill a case (bug) writing "I use ArcGIS version x.yz and Windows K.L.M.N. ... I have such a problem...) then there is 80% chances I'll talk to a guy or girl from India and 20% from Russia. In any case I'll get their copy-pastes from "1st Firewall Questions" listed below: 1) What ArcGIS version are using? 2) What operating system are you using? (... may optionally include other questions)
Therefore I have copy-paste-answers.txt on my desktop.
|bio||website||0x80004005.appspot.com||visits||member for||2 years, 7 months|
|location||seen||Sep 17 at 20:26|
2 Votes Cast
|all time||by type|