enough about me, let's talk about you, don't you think I am really helpful ;)
I am a dev advocate at Red Hat's OpenShift. I have been a dev advocate at deCarta, LinkedIn and ESRI.
I know some stuff about Java, Spatial Stuff, statistics, databases, and general code problem
Top Network Posts
- 54What are some Free and Open Source GIS Desktop packages
- 42Switching career from GIS Technician/Analyst to GIS Web Map Developer/Programmer?
- 21What is difference between ArcSDE and spatially enabled databases?
- 17Good conferences for Spatial/GIS developers
- 9Integrated Terminal Window in NetBeans?
- 9Allow multiple users to share personal geodatabases safely?
- View more network posts →