Works as an engineer at the Norwegian Environment Agency. GIS analysis, gis servers, some python knowledge, standardization issues and more. Also experience from national level GIS projects in Uganda, Ghana, Zambia, Timor Leste and Tanzania.
Worked on sensitivity atlases, atlases, mapping and more. Uses and produces a decent amount of OpenStreetMap data.
QGIS is my star. I am a habitual and addicted user of FME from Safe Software. Trying to beat the habit by learning more about QGIS modeler and GeoKettle.
Top Network Posts
- 11What software to use for making digital elevation models from UAV aerial imagery?
- 10Automated detection of tracks
- 9Where I can find world terrain data?
- 9Rooftop restaurant in Santiago, Chile
- 7Open source web map client with time sliders using WMS source
- 6Finding centerline of peninsula?
- 6Rooftop restaurant in Santiago, Chile
- View more network posts →