I'm a Senior GIS Analyst at The Cadmus Group, in Waltham, MA, with experience using geographic information systems and remote sensing in environmental science applications. This includes geospatial decision support, hydrographic analyses, climate change assessments, land use change studies, and demographic modeling. I'm responsible for implementing technically demanding large-scale data analytics workflows and developing custom geoprocessing tools for ArcGIS with the Python programming language. My work at Cadmus has supported EPA’s Office of Research and Development, EPA’s Office of Wetlands, Oceans, and Watersheds, EPA’s Office of Ground Water and Drinking Water, the US Army Corps of Engineers, the US Agency for International Development, and public and private electric utilities, among other clients.
Top Network Posts
- 36How to use directional shading on boundaries for cartographic effect?
- 22Is There A Term For The Old Maps That Had Lines Connecting Pin-Wheels?
- 20Finding mid-point of line using ArcPy?
- 20How to extract the number of vertices in each polygon?
- 18Why is GPS a free service?
- 18Where can I download the Google Road network as shapefile?
- 16How thick in ground units is this line on a printed map?
- View more network posts →