Product Evangelist and Product Specialist at Safe Software, BC, Canada. I write all of their training materials, support users online, evangelize on their blog, assess user certifications, help with product design, and much more!
I've now Worked for 25 years in the spatial data industry (yikes!) particularly spatial data management. I focus on GIS and IT training and like being able to help people understand and use technology in new and interesting ways.
Top Network Posts
- 23Best practices for visualizing speed
- 17Is there any experience using Computer Games to display GIS data?
- 17Most pervasive GIS formats?
- 16Sources of realtime spatial data
- 13Open Source Training Materials
- 13Terminology: Polygon or Area?
- 13What GIS application can open and use .osm files?
- View more network posts →