Top Network Posts
- 34Research before surveying the literature - is it ever a good idea?
- 26Dispute over precision with coauthor
- 21Limerick Hello World
- 19Why does c++ pointer * associate to the variable declared, not the type?
- 16Synth sounds that make good solo instruments but don't mimic pianos, organs etc?
- 14Given r^2, is there an efficient way to compute r^3?
- 13Meaning of 'number of parameters' in AIC
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (1)
9 Should we be strict about question quality? Oct 12 '12