I work in the GIS field for my day job full time and also do freelance GIS work. I'm in graduate school for GIS too. I presented at the 2014 Esri Developer Summit on my continuing research of vehicle collisions in Los Angeles.
When not doing GIS work, I like riding my bike and programming blinky things.
Top Network Posts
- 10Copying file geodatabase on ftp site to local disk using Python?
- 9How to list feature classes in multiple geodatabases in a folder?
- 7How to round a column in attribute table (ArcMap)
- 6When to use ModelBuilder over Python scripting and vice versa?
- 6Why is an extra field necessary when creating point shapefile from csv files in Python?
- 6How to cite Geospatial Data that has been edited?
- 6Increasing speed of Python scripts using arcpy
- View more network posts →