I am currently working on a planning system for cycling, walking, sailing, etc. It is based on both a fixed network and a full OSM network. There is a web app for the planning of routes and a mobile app for the navigation of these routes.
Among others i have used the following tools: postgresql, postgis, pgrouting, QGIS, Open Jump, Google Maps, Osmdroid, leaflet.
Atm i am interested in fast routing solutions that allow me to route realtime on larger OSM datasets (>100K ways).
Top Network Posts
- 17How can I optimize pgrouting for speed?
- 15Is it possible to gray out a Google Maps map except for some area?
- 14Help choosing a suitable routing engine
- 12How to route over waterways?
- 7How do I stop event propagation with rightclick on Leaflet marker?
- 6How do I change an existing srs in QGis?
- 6How can I snap lines in PostGIS?
- View more network posts →