I am a conservation biologist (with 15 years international experience) who is now working in the Spatial industry. One of my projects was awarded the GITA Australia and New Zealand Spatial Excellence award for 2013 and Highly Commended at QSEA. I have presented at several GIS and Disaster Management conferences in Australia since I moved in 2010.
I am focused on automating large processes using python along with ESRI/Mapinfo and open source GIS tools that complement the strengths of each other. I also work in Disaster Management and risk mitigation.
Top Network Posts
- 15Obtaining extent of each polygon in shapefile using ArcPy?
- 10Metadata -auto build using python
- 9Creating summary table of symbology of all datasets in multiple MXDs?
- 9Why Intersect gives ERROR 999999: Error executing function Invalid Topology [Too many lineseg endpoints]?
- 9How to workaround large mosaic process which is failing?
- 9Can concurrent processes be run in a single model?
- 8Building extraction with LiDAR data (Improve Process)
- View more network posts →