I've developed enterprise systems for organisations for 6000+ employees and have a list of things relating to Spatial tech, optimisation and development that I'd like to cement and share. Anything to do with Best Practices, Optimisation and Design Principals relating to Spatial Systems, Databases or just a coding in general feel free to email me. I like to code.
I've been wrapped up in GIS for about 8 years now, but like anything that seems like a puzzle. GIS has many of them, squeezing performance out of a spatial system is just one of them that affects all users.
I want to contribute to it's solution.
Top Network Posts
- 32Performance of ArcGISScripting and large spatial data sets
- 16What annoys you about your GIS Environment?
- 16How does Google Earth Enterprise compare to ArcGIS server and GeoServer?
- 13Standardised Spatial Information System Vocabulary
- 12Managing ArcSDE?
- 11What's next if our KML is too big/complex for the Google Maps API?
- 9Reprojection - Learning the ins and outs
- View more network posts →