GIS Professional. Wannabe web-developer.
Mainly use ESRI and Autodesk products for work; PostGIS, Grass, QGIS, Leaflet, TileMill/MapBox, CartoDB for outside projects.
I'm slowly but constantly integrating more and more open-source tools, command-line goodness, and wep mapping API's into my everyday workflow.
Top Network Posts
- 23Most suitable open source GIS platform
- 20How to Start Web Mapping?
- 11Are there any tricks to using a schema other than public in PostGIS?
- 10What are the best lawn dethatching tools?
- 8How to visualize 3D model in ArcGIS?
- 7California water district boundaries
- 6Use Linux commands on windows directories through ssh
- View more network posts →