Hello Profile readers,
Right now, I am working for the USDA’s US Forest Service as a GIS Specialist and in totally I have worked for USDA's US Forest Service and NRCS for the past 15 years.
I taught American Sign Language at New Mexico State University from January 2012 to May 2015. I hope to teach again somewhere in southern Colorado and Obviously I am the deaf GIS man!
I earned BA in Geography from California State University Fullerton and earned my GIS certificate from the University of California Riverside GIS Extension Program. I taught American Sign Language at New Mexico State University from January 2012 to May 2015.
I love the weather, world events, travel, network new people, exercise, internet, watch movies, of course sports !!, and teach students sign language.
The one thing I like about maps is 3D. It gives you the full concept of the area rather than having a 2D which gives you a vague picturesque in your mind! Drop me a note if you wish , firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for reading my profile!
Top Network Posts
- 9Log file for ArcGIS geoprocessing?
- 7How to make Map Book of pages with same area shown but different layers turned on/off?
- 7Do ModelBuilder or Geoprocessing tasks run slower if screen locked?
- 7Need to learn more about Precision and Accuracy
- 6Minimizing attribute tables in ArcMap?
- 5How do I render data quicker in Arcmap?
- 5Merging two DEMs in different pixel bits?
- View more network posts →