I'm an analyst with roots in veterinary medicine, biology/ecology and slowly sprouting wings in biostatistics. I work with data from various fields of natural (genetics, ecology, biotechnology...) and social sciences (e.g. official statistics, economy). My tool of choice is R, but I can also somewhat handle Python, HTML, CSS. Ask me about reproducible research and version control.
I feed many, many cats.
Top Network Posts
- 309Drop factor levels in a subsetted data frame
- 151How to make a great R reproducible example?
- 117Remove rows with NAs in data.frame
- 80Adding a column to a data.frame
- 51How to catch integer(0)?
- 46Check if the number is integer
- 42Fast vectorized merge of list of data.frames by row
- View more network posts →