As a kid, I loved opening the mailbox to find the latest National Geographic. I'd lay around for hours with that month's map spread out in front of me. I'd study the topography, the borders, the water. Maps always amazed me, but I never thought of mapping as a career choice. I ended up in engineering school and left with a computer science degree. Along the way, I rediscovered my draw towards geography when I ended up in an internship that dealt with GIS. Almost a decade of work experience later, here I am.
Top Network Posts
- 11How much math does a GIS Analyst need to know?
- 10What are useful websites for scouting GIS related jobs?
- 7What are the Best-practices for deploying services, data, & code to an ArcGIS production server?
- 6Using Google Earth Enterprise & ArcGIS platform together?
- 6Is it impossible to measure Right of Way in ArcGIS?
- View more network posts →