Peter Horsbøll Møller
I have been working with GIS and MapInfo Professional since 1996 when I joined COWI, the Danish distributor of the MapInfo products.
I have worked as end user digitizing paper plans into MapInfo Pro. I have worked as a developer building commercial products as well as customer specific applications using MapBasic and .NET.
I have also done a lot of training, mostly in the advanced part of MapInfo Pro, such as SQL, Connecting to and using databases and MapBasic.
Currently I work as a GIS/LI Pre-sales Specialist with Pitney Bowes who develops MapInfo Pro and the other products in the MapInfo portfolio.
Top Network Posts
- 18How I get SRID from Geometry field
- 10Getting Started with MapBasic?
- 7How to select distinct values from a column in Mapbasic?
- 5Converting .kml file to .tab (Map info) format
- 5MapInfo TAB - Integer fields and null values
- 5Will MapInfo only read PostGIS data that has been loaded via EasyLoader?
- View more network posts →