I've been a developer for over 30 years in one form or another. I learnt Pascal at University and my first job was programming in Fortran 66. I've since moved to C# & .NET via Ada, C and C++.
Over the years I've worked on a variety of projects including one GIS system for a company called PAFEC back in the 1980s/1990s.
Top Network Posts
- 691Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 168Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 161Joining two lists together
- 132What's the most absurd myth about programming issues?
- 117Why use try … finally without a catch clause?
- 112How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 100How does the computer know that the PC was not properly shut down?
- View more network posts →