I work for Esri on tools for ocean science. I'm affiliated with the National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis, and recently graduated from at nearby UCSB, where I studied the global shipping trade in an ecological context (thesis).
Source snippets I post on GIS.SE are dedicated to the public domain.
Top Network Posts
- 59What are some best practices for managing large amounts of geospatial data?
- 32Open source methods for kriging?
- 30What are the best news resources for the GIS community?
- 28How to install GDAL with Python on windows?
- 27How do I explain what GIS is for the 11 year old kid?
- 24What is Lanczos resampling useful for in a spatial context?
- 23What raster-based GIS systems really work?
- View more network posts →