I work for Esri on tools for ocean science. I'm affiliated with the National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis, and recently graduated from at nearby UCSB, where I studied the global shipping trade in an ecological context (thesis).
Source snippets I post on GIS.SE are dedicated to the public domain.
Top Network Posts
- 69Managing large amounts of geospatial data?
- 40Installing GDAL with Python on windows?
- 33Open source methods for kriging?
- 33News resources for GIS community?
- 32How do I explain what GIS is for the 11 year old kid?
- 28What is the difference between DEM, DSM and DTM?
- 27What is Lanczos resampling useful for in a spatial context?
- View more network posts →