I am graduate student at the University of Utah though I am currently visiting Université de Montréal under the supervision of Dr. Yoshua Bengio. My focus is on the application of machine learning to robotics. Namely techniques like Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning. My wife, Darliegh Webb, and I have been together over a decade and we have two children, a son and a daughter.
Top Network Posts
- 18Why are quadcopters more common in robotics than other configurations?
- 15Why do I need a Kalman filter?
- 11How to select cameras for a stereo vision system?
- 10Particle filters: How to do resampling?
- 8How would I go about making an art drawing robot like this?
- 8In PID control, what do the poles and zeros represent?
- 7How to extract slope from topographic raster map?
- View more network posts →