I've had a career in GIS since 2006, but it's also a hobby where this site helps answer lots of those off-the-beaten-path questions I always come up with.
I develop and maintain GISs for First Nations in Canada to assist in environmental management, regional and community land use planning, negotiations, treaty/aboriginal rights impact assessments, cumulative effects, regulatory reviews and environmental assessments for major projects and referral tracking, etc.
Top Network Posts
- 40What free programs should every GIS user have installed?
- 36What's the difference between .tar.gz and .gz, or .tar.7z and .7z?
- 29File Geodatabase (*.gdb) support in QGIS?
- 21bulk/batch convert mp3 files to ogg via command line?
- 20How do I safely store paper/hardcopy maps?
- 18What are the benefits of hexagonal sampling polygons?
- 16Is there a way to turn off all labels in ArcMap without clicking on every layer?
- View more network posts →